Californiconus californicus is (very) poisonous and the poison can kill you under circumstances!!!
If you want to keep Californiconus californicus, inform yourself about the poison and its effects before buying. Keep a note with the telephone number of the poison emergency call and all necessary information about the animal next to your aquarium so that you can be helped quickly in an emergency.
The telephone numbers of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
This message appears for poisonous, very poisonous and also animals whose poison can kill you immediately. Every human reacts differently to poisons. Please therefore weigh the risk for yourself AND your environment very carefully, and never act lightly!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Californiconus californicus (Reeve, 1844)
Californiconus californicus, commonly known as the Californian cone, is a predatory sea snail, that eats marine worms, fish and mollusks. It is also a scavenger.
This small cone snail lives unusual in the cooler, temperate waters of the eastern Pacific Ocean, The most species are tropical.
The Californian cone can be found in rocky and sandy areas,intertidal to subtidally down to 30 m depth.