Conus legatus is (very) poisonous and the poison can kill you under circumstances!!!
If you want to keep Conus legatus, inform yourself about the poison and its effects before buying. Keep a note with the telephone number of the poison emergency call and all necessary information about the animal next to your aquarium so that you can be helped quickly in an emergency.
The telephone numbers of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
This message appears for poisonous, very poisonous and also animals whose poison can kill you immediately. Every human reacts differently to poisons. Please therefore weigh the risk for yourself AND your environment very carefully, and never act lightly!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Conus legatus Lamarck, 1810
Conus legatus belongs to the family Conidae.They live in warm and tropical shallow water.
Cone snails are carnivorous diet, prey on mollusks, worms and fish, they kill by poison. The poison that produce some types can be painful for people or even fatal. They are capable of "stinging" humans, therefore live ones should be handled carefully or not at all.
The shell of the Ambassador cone is small and rather narrow, with strong longitudinal chocolate markings over the reticulations
Like other tented cones, Conus legatus is a mollusk eater.
Conus (Cylinder) legatus Lamarck, 1810· accepted, alternate representation
Conus musivum G. B. Sowerby I, 1833
Cylinder legatus (Lamarck, 1810)
Cylindrus legatus (Lamarck, 1810)