Conus monile is (very) poisonous and the poison can kill you under circumstances!!!
If you want to keep Conus monile, inform yourself about the poison and its effects before buying. Keep a note with the telephone number of the poison emergency call and all necessary information about the animal next to your aquarium so that you can be helped quickly in an emergency.
The telephone numbers of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
This message appears for poisonous, very poisonous and also animals whose poison can kill you immediately. Every human reacts differently to poisons. Please therefore weigh the risk for yourself AND your environment very carefully, and never act lightly!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Conus monile Hwass in Bruguière, 1792
Conus monile is a species of predatory sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Conidae, the cone snails. This is a species which is believed to feed mostly on marine molluscs including other cone snail
The Marble cone must be carefully handled, as it can inflict painful bites with its poisonous, arrow-like teeth.